Friday, August 25, 2006

dunno why i get so tired easily these few days.sigh.):

anyway, we celebrated teachers' day today.it's how weird lah. :/ doesn't even feel like it.but at least we ended school early and next friday will be a holiday for us.yay! (: rejoice! haha.i wonder why i go to school since i don't have lessons at all while the rest have chinese.haha.see.taking higher chinese has its advantages.(: so cheryl, boon and me spent the two hours doing miss teh's card and i'm proud of our final product.(: we took pains to cut out words and pictures from cleo mag okay.hee.the performance was okay i guess except the balloons part which was highly annoying.i simply hate balloons.i almost killed everyone who were bursting them.so inconsiderate.hmpf.):

went j8 for lunch with the pistol girls' team and keith, ben and rong sheng after that.that keith just can't stop suaning me but i found out something new about him today! he uses handkerchief? haha.super ah pek lah.i couldn't stop laughing when i think about it.heh.(: anyway please tell me who has training after teachers' day? it was damn sad case.eveyone's chilling out and what are we doing? shooting.): haha.thank God coach didn't come today.if he sees my target cards he'll probably just shoot my ass off.sigh.my shooting's just deproving.):

by the way, I LOVE LALEE! :D she rocks my world totally! (: if you're reading this, i meant it from the bottom of my heart okay? i'm glad we're getting closer these days.heh.(:

okay.shall go do maths now.tata.(:

No comments: